The Jennifer Lawrence Foundation assists and empowers charitable organizations that fulfill children’s vital needs and drive arts awareness and participation. The foundation leverages independent philanthropy initiatives, community events and popular culture memorabilia donations and auctions to positively impact the lives of young people, artists and the organizations that serve them.
The foundation assists a variety of nonprofit organizations in fulfilling their missions, including:
- Uspiritus, which services abused and neglected youth.
- St. Mary’s Center, which services teens and adults with intellectual disabilities.
- West End Boys School, a free and private college preparatory school for at-risk boys.
- Boys and Girls Clubs, which assists all young people in fulfilling their potential as productive, caring, responsible citizens.
- Make-A-Wish Foundation, which serves a unique and vital role helping strengthen and empower children battling life-threatening medical conditions.
- Be The Match, an organization providing critically needed marrow transplants from donors for patients in need.
- Meghan’s Mountain is a non-profit charitable foundation that raises money for what Meghan defined as “direct patient care”. All of our funds directly benefit the cancer patient and their family members.
- Agape Flights provides aviation service delivering cargo, mail and humanitarian aid to missionary partners, carrying hope to the nations of the Caribbean.
- Fund for the Arts is a regional nonprofit committed to building a vibrant community through the power of arts.
- Community Foundation of Louisville is the largest charitable foundation in Kentucky with more than 1,377 different funds, each with a charitable purpose defined by its donors.
- Compassionate Schools Project is a health and wellness curriculum that interweaves support in academic achievement, mental fitness, health and compassionate character.
- America Heart Association’s mission is to build healthier lives, free of cardiovascular diseases and stroke.
- Down Syndrome of Louisville improves the lives of people with Down syndrome, and their families, by providing support, information, education, and advocacy for their rights and concerns; thus enabling each individual to reach his or her full potential
- Dare to Care leads our community to feed the hungry and conquer the cycle of need.
Jennifer Lawrence Foundation supports a variety of organizations.