Jennifer Lawrence Foundation Recognized for Arts Education Giving
The Jennifer Lawrence Arts Fund at the Fund for the Arts (JLAF) is giving more than $200,000 to several Greater Louisville arts organizations.
Organizations receiving grants
- $25,000 grant to Actors Theatre of Louisville to support capital improvements;
- $20,000 grant to Commonwealth Theatre Center to increase capacity of education and outreach programs;
- $25,000 grant to Kentucky Shakespeare to support the January production of “Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead” at the Kentucky Center for the Performing Arts;
- $55,000 grant to the Louisville Orchestra to provide live music for identified Louisville Ballet and Kentucky Opera productions in the 2016-17 season;
- $13,000 grant to the Louisville Youth Orchestra to expand the organization’s training and alumni programs;
- $50,000 grant to support ArtsMatch for Access, a pilot program to increase access to the arts across Greater Louisville.